I can do it myself thanks
What do i do when I get there?
Step 1 – Log In
- Check your SPAM inbox for your Member Hub login details – there should be 2 emails there
- Did you find the email?
- YES – ok click on the link in the email – enter username and password – You are now on the Member Hub Dashboard.
- NO – not a problem, click on the link below
- Use the SAME email address you used when joined ISPA as a Founding member.
- Forgotten or do not know your password, please click on “Forgotten Password” on the Member hub login page and follow the prompts.
Have you tried this and you are not progressing?
send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for Member Session on Member Hub
Can someone help me? Yes!
Why go to the Member Hub? – In a word …. it is where we talk to each other.
The various ISPA teams – for example our Training Team, or our Membership team uses the Member Hub to tell you about membership changes, up and coming events, asks for your input into future events and lets you access your specific membership benefits.
So it is quite important to know how to access the Member Hub, where to find it and what to do when you get there.
Come and join us for this Member Only Session on
Date: Monday 6 June 2022
Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Have you seen your directory listing which is being read by Google everyday – which for most of our members is empty. We know many of you would like to have more clients or at least more clients in your pipeline. Having different credible directories listed online about you, your practise and your ideal client is what makes the difference between having clients and having enough clients.
Give your own website a boost in its rankings by being more visible to more people by completing your online ISPA directory listing.
Do not know how….
Come and join us for this Member Only Member Hub Session on
Date: Monday 6 June 2022
Time: 7:00pm to 8:00pm
Where – online via zoom and you can follow us in the Hub as we discover the sections together.
There are a number of other options within the Member Hub which you can access for your own digital platform, knowledge, collaboration and business building. But you need to join us to discover these 🙂
Places are genuinely limited as we can only manage 200 people at a time – and we have more than 300 members. So first in best dressed, or first come first served.
Step 2 Dashboard
- What do you see on the dashboard? – a welcome note + roving notices
- What are the notices for? – they tell yoiu which membership levels exist in ISPA and give you the link to use to confirm your membership level.
- I do not know what membership level I should be using? All OK
either go the tab on this site called Join ISPA, then the tab called “Membership Criteria” . This page will give you all of the criteria which qualify you for your membership level. OR
- Watch the notices on the dashboard which tell you about the membership levels available and what you need. Click on the link in the notice.
- Check my details – If you want to check your personal details which we hold for your membership, go to the menu shown in the HUB Dashboard – just under the image of the lady. See “My Account” Click and you go to your own membership details
- BUT my details are wrong …. Yes, this is why we would like you confirm your membership level…. Your record may show you are a Founding member, but it will show your invoice for your founding membership. IF nothing else is on your membership page – you need to confirm and tell us what your membership level should be.
- Return to the Dashboard and click on the membership level you want to confirm with us.
Step 3 Confirming my Member Level
- I am a student – why bother? – Students are members in their own right and get benefits just the same as other member levels. ISPA does not know how close you are to qualifying, nor what you are studying. ISPA does not know how to support your progression in your new profession. Tell us and we can help you.
- Membership Level is based on your qualifications and your experience in your chosen field. You know this better than ISPA does. Confirming your membership level(s) gives ISPA the right information to get you the right digital badges, certificates, access to specialist training events, and much more.
- I am not paying again – of course not …. on the member hub dashboard there is a special code for you to use when you confirm your membership level which means you do not pay any more. This code is only for founding members and is available for use until mid May 2022. Go to the Dashboard and copy the code which is shown in red in the welcome note.
- Founding Membership is for life – why register again? – Founding members are a group of very special members for ISPA. They have come into ISPA at the beginning, lived through the hard start up times and have contributed to the ISPA we see today. We are always going to be doing special things for our Founding members . You are much more than your Founding member status – and we want to know how much more, so ISPA can help you in your professional development.
- So click on the link and tell us 🙂