Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Calendar
Check in regularly to see what is coming up on the schedule
We have a lot of events for CPD in the pipeline – as they are confirmed you will see these posted up in the calendar of events – which you can check by clicking forward to each month & also here as an ‘at view’ of the events ahead.
Self Care Series
What you will learn
- Why is it called Multichannel and not Bilateral?
- A foundational Neurological basis of the Eye Movements.
- Discover the types of Eye Movement Therapies.
- Be introduced to MEMI’s Presuppositions.
- Understand MEMI’s Therapeutic Model.
- Learn three basic Eye Movements of MEMI.
- Learn one of the sets of MEMI’s eye movements.
- Understand the Neuro-biological purpose of divided consciousness in the release of Trauma and MEMI
“Breakfast & Brains” – a Free members only networking morning on 3rd Friday every month.
Come and Join us, Have your questions answered, your Successes celebrated and your Network of fellow Therapists increased.
Breakfast & Brains is our Monthly “ask anything about clinic development, clinical queries or anything else” networking session. These networking mornings are the perfect place to connect and learn from other practitioners.
These 60 minute morning events are designed to provide you with a platform to discuss hot button issues, share ideas and support the great people of our industry to grow.
We have discussed a wide range of member queries ranging from how to find a quality website designer, how to describe our services so our copywriter and Business Coach really understand what we do, how best to deal with Anxiety amongst our clients – and ourselves.
This is a collaborative, member driven event where we get to:
- ask your business growth questions,
- share your business growth successes,
- discover different views about what is critical when setting up your practice, and make your own informed decision
- distinguish between which business tools work for us in a clinic practice, and which ones will cost us money and more importantly time